Friday, November 30, 2007

Fighting the fat,How and when to eat

The most concerning phenomenon making the health professionals think is obesity. It is not only harmful but also responsible in bringing other dangerous diseases like diabetes and blood pressure with it. Changing the habit some-how contribute to lessen the fat. The most important among those habits is "eating". Below are some tips as recommended by the doctors.

start early:Eating breakfast is key according to the researchers.It makes you better able to manage food during the rest of the day.It also matters what you eat.

Eat more often:According to the experts you should never feel starved. One should take small amount of healthy foods in less intervals.

Find your favourites:We should choose some healthy food that we enjoy and should stick with them.We should have high fibre cereal for breakfast. Some light food for lunch. Mind it that you eat because you are hungry-- not because you want to taste new tastes.

Watch the weekends:Researchers say that adults aged 19 to 50 eat an extra 115 calories per
weekend days like Friday,Saturday and Sunday. We should be careful about that.

4 comments:

Kathleen Blanchard said...

Good advice. It's important to remember that there is a distinct difference between hunger and appetite. We should eliminate feeding our appetites.

Liudmila said...

I read so much different advises how much there are persons speaking about this problem. The truth is maybe that everybody of us is different and we have to see our personal cases.

For me maybe it's nervouse and stressed vision of the existance. So the cure is there.

I agree that this is the illness of our minds.

ଦେବାଶିଷ said...

lIUDMILA that is not the case.Doctors differ so many people try to solve a single problem in different manners and become successful.They try their process of success in other people

Shirley said...

Being a diabetic I eat 5 to 6 times a day. I don't wait until I feel hungry to eat,If I did I would overeat. It keeps my metabolism working so I never gain weight and I have managed to keep my blood sugar at a normal range. Too many BAD carbohydrates is what we need to avoid; And they are what is in most snack foods.